Annual Preventative Maintenance Program
The purpose of the Annual Preventative Maintenance Program is to establish a consistent routine of maintenance for your upward acting section doors, rolling doors, door operators, and loading dock equipment while providing for the purchase of repair parts and labor or emeregency service, as required.
Longer life, more reliable product performance and early detection of operational malfunctions are the objectives of your Preventative Maintenance Program. Through this program you can expect to decrease the volume of door, operator, and dock equipment problems. This will be accomplished through periodic inspections combined with proper lubrication and adjustments.
Benefits of implementing an Annual Preventative Maintenance Program include:
- Increase operational efficiency/reliability
- Extend useful life of your equipment
- Reduce probability of equipment malfunctioning
- Decrease costly downtime
- Decrease long-term repair expense
- Priority scheduling for service
- Establish relationship with experienced, service-oriented professionals
Click on the button below to view the Preventative Maintenance Checklist Log we use and send to our commercial customers: